Today is only the second day of classes and it can only go up from here.
My main problem is I generally have morning classes, I am not a morning person. I could not fall asleep last night until about 3-4 amish only to have to get up at 6:30ish to get to my first class.
My problem with falling asleep was I had something tickling the back of my throat and every time I put my head down I had to cough. Then only one of my nostrils was runny and well I was constantly sneezing.
The only plus about not being able to fall asleep I finished the book Mr. Darcy Presents his Bride: A Continuation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice by Helen Halstead. Now this was really the only first Pride and Prejudice continuation that was actually worth reading. My first attempt was a book called Pemberley: Or Pride and Prejudice Continued. Pemberley was truly one of the worst novels I have ever read. I could not even finish it. The characters that I have loved so much were all so wrong.
Now the book I finished last night was decent, not the greatest but better. I never really understood the concept that a novel only really develops the plot or the characterizations. To tell the truth I had only heard of this concept recently on NPR from Nancy Pearl the author of Book Lust. But Halstead was trying to do both. She tried to have a plot while developing the characters. At times the characterizations were great she stayed to the characters that Jane Austen and added her own little something. But during those time there was no plot. And then even though there was a plot and was a really weak plot. Also Halstead had one to many new characters that is was hard to keep track of all of them.
Now back to the day from Hell......
So I got a new phone, a stylish Blackberry Pearl and well I hate it, I cannot get it to do what I want it to do. I think I might change phones again. So because I was pissed at my phone I left it at home.
Only to have my tire go flat right when I am turning into campus. So I walked up to campus went to class, stats (please somebody kill me now). After class called campus police for some assistance and then I started changing my tire and have all these cars looking at me and about half way through changing a tire a guy stops and finishes the job. Then he is practically done putting the doughnut on, when the campus police come. Now I am off to my only night class.
Oh to top matters I went to Chipotle after my class and some how a fly landed in my juice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wasn't aware you had a blog! Happy Blogging to you!
Does it like send you emails when I blog and stuff or do you just check my blog? I'm kinda new to this site so ... yeah. :)
Good luck with stats. I'm FINISHED with it and I couldn't be a happier person.
Post a Comment