I were a wordier person. I am trying to write a 3 page paper done on two interviews I did for collaboration. I am barely getting 1 page right now. This is not the first time I have wished this. I blame Mr. Woolf for my non wordiness.
Mr. Woolf said that the wordier one is the studier you are. And in so many ways that is true. Just think about it. Nearly everyone has had a teacher that just keeps repeating themselves and nearly everyone will think that teacher an idiot.
Take to note my Intro to Africans professor. I hate her class. We will watch a movie and then she will take 30 minutes to explain what the movie was about. Seriously, I might as well skip the movie and then show up for the 30 min explaination. Though I think the movies are more interesting.
I also regret not taking more time to write on the blog because I have some amazing observations about the education system and in the education program. Plus life has been weird. So I am going to try to post on a regular basis Mon-Thrus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment