Sunday, August 12, 2007

Finshing a series


I have been listening to the The Lost Years of Merlin series by T. A. Baron. I have just recently finished the second book and I am not sure if I am going to finish the series. Not because it sucks because then it would be an easy decision. My problem is that my library only has the first three books in audio and not the last two.

Yes, I could read the last two books but there is something different about reading and listening to books. It is hard to explain but there is. If I get into a series by listening to the books it is nearly impossible to read the actual books.

So I might go ahead and listen to the third book and then wait for the far off future until I can get my hands onto the last two books on audio. But then I don't want to get anymore involved in the story because it will be a long time before I can listen to the last two books.

The series is good but I think I have finished with it.

No comments: