skip to main | skip to sidebar

BookLoss

losing weight, losing my mind, but gaining books read on my to be read list.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Made of Awesome

Ten words you need to stop misspelling  I just loved it for the spelling of weird. 

(via http://bookshelvesofdoom.blogs.com)
Posted by Meagan at 12:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Blog List

  • Argh Ink
  • bookshelves of doom
  • Cake Wrecks
  • Confessions of a Bibliovore
  • Creative Organizing
  • Diana Peterfreund
  • Jacket Whys
  • Keeping in Touch
  • MotherReader
  • Not enough bookshelves: Review - Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
  • Persnickety Snark
  • Sarah's Journal
  • Suffering from Writer's Blog: Q&A with Hollie
  • The LibrariYAn
  • The World According to Maggie
  • The YA YA YAs
  • This Is My Secret
  • YAnnabe

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (12)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • Weigh-in Wednesday May 26
      • Weigh-in Wednesday: May 19
      • Made of Awesome
      • Weigh-in Wednesday May 12
      • What to really expect
      • Something I wrote back in February
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (5)

About Me

Meagan
I love to read and to listen to books. I have studied to be a teacher and now studying to be an engineer but my passion is always with reading.
View my complete profile